SOLD MARANTZ NA-7004 NETWORK AUDIO PLAYER/TUNER, APPLE AIRPLAY, USB, EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE, W/ REMOTE AND MANUAL

tidmack

SOLD.I have a Marantz NA-7004 network audio player for sale. The unit is from a smoke free and pet free home and is in near flawless condition. Honestly, I can't find a scratch on it. The unit will ship in its original box, with manual. Photos are in a response below...

For those who want endless streaming choices or want to play their entire music catalog without connecting your laptop to your system, this unit provides a bunch of options with excellent sound. Internet radio, Pandora, USB, external hard drive, and Apple AirPlay compatible. The unit also comes with a Netgear wireless network adapter for easy streaming setup. It's truly plug n play...

The NA-7004 and Netgear wireless adapter retailed for over $950. This setup offers A LOT of options for your system while hosting friends and family this holiday season for just  shipped to the lower 48. Paypal friends and family only, please.

Jeff

Just curious why are you are selling? 

And are you looking for anything in trade maybe? 

I'm interested in it, but money is a bit of an issue. Mainly because I don't NEED it. It would come in handy though. I just wish I knew if it would sound much better then my current DAC. 

Thanks 

Andy B. 

Hi, Andy, thanks for the message. I'm selling to finance another pair of speakers. It sounds weird, but I'm taking a step backward with audio options, to get a pair of Klipschorns back in the house. Because I've made another purchase, I'm just looking to sell the unit. 

Jeff

Thank you for the positive comments, guys. I just realized that I had my reply notification turned off, so my apologies for the late responses. I sold my Klipschorns about a year ago and I'm starting to miss them. I'm going to part ways with some equipment I'm not using to soften the blow of repurchasing a pair...

Jeff

24 minutes ago, tidmack said:

I'd like to move this unit soon, or send it to eBay. My preference is to always sell to forum members first. PM me if interested, this audio player is stunning!

Jeff

I am totally amazed this unit is not sold.

Great price too.

Bill

Bill, I'm honestly surprised, too. Thank you for the plug, it's a neat, versatile piece of equipment.  I think it's priced properly, considering its remarkable condition and original  box w/ paperwork. The included Netgear wireless adapter is another $100 value. Someone needs this unit for their upcoming holiday parties!

Jeff