WTB - Chorus

DVDMike

I’m looking for a pair of choruses, I think I’m leaning towards the I’s.  I also have two pair of fortes I could apply towards a trade if that interests anyone.  I’m in the Atlanta GA area.  

Even if you don’t have any, if you see some for sale, let me know.

12 minutes ago, DVDMike said:

I’m looking for a pair of choruses, I think I’m leaning towards the I’s.  I also have two pair of fortes I could apply towards a trade if that interests anyone.  I’m in the Atlanta GA area.  

Even if you don’t have any, if you see some for sale, let me know.

Will do! Are your fortes one or 2's and finish, condition. If you are patient and know the value of what you have, you will be ahead of any trades with or without cash. Have the 1;s in Chorus but, others have the 2. Either one desirable. in my humble opinion. Ones are doing a comeback as people (re)discover the sound and the 2, well, just read the forum.( you did say forte so thinking the forte' 1)

If you don't mind the black ones, I see them as low as $500 on eBay. If you want the oiled walnut sans plant ring on top,

they seem to be $1000 + or - for the more pristine ones. I recently acquired a non-marred walnut pair for $750 and there was a line.

Some guy In Florida seems to advertise some nice stuff frequently. Not sure what high humidity might do over time. 

• Like 1