Chorus' in ME

bmassy

Not affiliated with the seller, briefly spoke to him about them. They have been repainted/stained. Not sure if this is a reasonable price? They got crites TI tweet diaphragms.

I am interested in these, bout a 3 hour ride. I got Forte II's in my basement but looking for something different (love the Forte'no doubt) for 2 channel upstairs living room.

https://maine.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-chorus/6373684609.html00t0t_aXwkSWtmY01_600x450.jpg01111_ePOAOgOFPti_600x450.jpg00000_eXxeseLQrRz_600x450.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes! Hope you get these:emotion-21:
Waiting for the seller to get back to me about his availability to pick them up! In the mean time I found a really cool vintage audio shop local (7 miles away) to me. I popped in. He had belles (3k), chorus 2 (900), quartet (forgot price) and heresy I (500). I finally got to listen to the chorus and heresy's. I am very surprised by the heresy actually.. Very life like, live sounding speaker. Similar to the liveliness of B&W Cm10. They would need more punch for me so a sub would deff be needed. But the chorus sounded very good overall. Excited to pick these chorus 1s up..

• Thanks 1

Good luck. I had Forte IIs and Chorus Is at the same time. I still have the Forte IIs. Wish I still had the Chorus, but there is only so many rooms/corners.
Yeah I hear ya on that. After this purchase Idk if I can fit anything else haha

• Like 1

If not before, you now qualify as a Klijpch Super Road Tripper:emotion-21:
Haha yes. Last night I was up in NY for heresy II's that I scored for 200. Although theyre not in the best condition and one woofer had been replaced with a similar square magnet one with no branding.. But I'm going to fix them up and find room for them somewhere.

• Thanks 1