**Sold** $100 shipped - Pair of Klipsch titanium midrange diaphragms K-52/53

wuzzzer

Wow!  It's been a long time since I've been on here!  Well, long story short I'm changing some things around in my HT and I have a pair of K-52/53 titanium midrange diaphragms for sale.  I had used them in a pair of forte IIs, then in a pair of Chorus.  I'm going to be selling the Chorus so I'm returning them to stock.

I see that you can buy them on Amazon for $79.50 each.  I will sell my pair for $100 with free shipping to any of the lower 48 states.  PayPal only.  Email me - wuzzzer2001@yahoo.com

Thanks!

20171113_211201.jpg

20171113_211308.jpg

19 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Hey good to see you again Mark. I hope you've been well.

Yes!  Haven't really done anything HT related for a couple years so I've been off the forum grid for a while.  Doing a little downsizing.

• Like 1

i have some Forte ii's , and have been on the fence about trying the titanium mid's & tweeters.  

did you make any mods to the crossovers ?    i've read mixed things on various forums about the mids needing crossovers updated. 

what did you like/dislike about them compared to the stock diaphragms  ?   would you compare it to the RF series  ?

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 9:19 AM, Uts said:

i have some Forte ii's , and have been on the fence about trying the titanium mid's & tweeters.  

did you make any mods to the crossovers ?    i've read mixed things on various forums about the mids needing crossovers updated. 

what did you like/dislike about them compared to the stock diaphragms  ?   would you compare it to the RF series  ?

I did have Bob Crites build new crossovers for the forte IIs but that was before I changed the mids and tweets to titanium.  I thought they sounded fantastic all together.  Last I heard an RF speaker was the RF 7s I had a long time ago.  Can't really write a valid comparison since the amplification and other components I was using was pretty sub-par and it was a while back.