cherry Forte III's w/ lambswool grills :)

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Is there a ding in the front edge? Or is it the photo? Or my computer monitor?

I does love cherry:wub:

The dark spot is a knot that draws attention to itself.  The light spot to the right of it is where somebody picked at it with their fingernail.  

• Moderators
19 hours ago, oldred said:

I prefer walnut....but then again ....I'm still waiting to buy a pair.....

George.

We got the Walnut, and love them, almost got the distressed Oak but was not sure if it was really grey looking or not. Since we have seen the Oak and it was not as grey as we originally thought. The Walnut matches the Walnut Cornwall lll's we have perfectly, all the new flavors look good to me.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, isotopesope said:

are those grilles available separately?  i went with the walnut Forte III's with black grilles, but those white ones sure look foxy.

I can custom order them like that but I'm not sure they'd sell them separately.  Maybe, maybe not.  I'm guessing not but I could try.  

On 11/21/2017 at 6:52 AM, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I can custom order them like that but I'm not sure they'd sell them separately.  Maybe, maybe not.  I'm guessing not but I could try.  

If you are ever able to get a pair of 70th anniversary grilles for my LaScalas just let me know sir. They're incredible but those grilles.....

• Like 1