cherry Forte III's w/ lambswool grills :)

On 12/3/2019 at 10:45 AM, Stereofro said:

Hi, did we ever find out if lambswool grills were available separately for Forte III's? Thanks, Mike

It's theoretically possible but it's a weird deal, it's harder and way more expensive than just ordering speakers with lambswool grills as a custom order.  I don't think they like doing it.  

• 1 year later...

Wow, those Heresy's with Lambswool grills look amazing!

I asked my local Klipsch dealer to check on special ordering a pair of cherry Forte's with lambswool grills. He quoted me a $480 list price for the upgrade. I hoping we can negotiate a lower price for the lambswool upgrade?

Nice job on making those lambswool Heresy grills!

Just curious what version your Heresy's are. Are they IV's with magnets?  I'm not sure if that would make it easier or harder to recover? 

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Jobar said:

I asked my local Klipsch dealer to check on special ordering a pair of cherry Forte's with lambswool grills. He quoted me a $480 list price for the upgrade. I hoping we can negotiate a lower price for the lambswool upgrade?

Just curious what version your Heresy's are. Are they IV's with magnets?  I'm not sure if that would make it easier or harder to recover? 

Welcome to the Forum!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 5:35 PM, Jobar said:

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oicu812 said:

Have you been drinking red wine

let me tell you ,  I really like the lambswool , but my G-kids play with my gear  with their small hands  and with  animal  paws  around the house  , we've  had to stay, practical   -

• Like 2