Belle Klipsph BK-WO Value?

Zman1661

I'm not sure I agree with "practically look like new" or "amazing" based on the pictures.  To me, that would mean no chips or veneer missing, the wood not looking so dry, maybe original boxes included, etc.  Your price is in Klipschorn territory and even pricier than those.  I personally think you're still about 2x overpriced...if not more.  But it's all based on what someone will pay in any given market on any given day and how much they think they're worth to them.  Just my $.02.  GLWS

1 hour ago, avguytx said:

I'm not sure I agree with "practically look like new" or "amazing" based on the pictures.  To me, that would mean no chips or veneer missing, the wood not looking so dry, maybe original boxes included, etc.  Your price is in Klipschorn territory and even pricier than those.  I personally think you're still about 2x overpriced...if not more.  But it's all based on what someone will pay in any given market on any given day and how much they think they're worth to them.  Just my $.02.  GLWS

I was referring to the wood on the top it's had the glass covering on them since day one so that does look like new  there is two little small chips  however if you see these in person I think you would agree they are in amazing condition when you consider their age. my father took very good care of these. 

Well, there's more wood on them that's not covered by glass that can be seen.  I would say they are in good to very good condition for their 41 year age but "amazing" isn't something I would say.  GLWS and maybe you'll get the "offer" you're looking for.

if you want to make them look better in the pictures, get some Watco Medium Walnut Danish oil and give them a coat or two.  That will bring the dry veneer to life.