Need help identifying burnt components in RT-10d

peterd10

Hello

My RT-10d powers up but n sound.  There is power going to display and I can make adjustments but no sound.  I opened it up and found burned components but I can't identify them since no schematic.

The first image shows the whole board the second shows the burned components.  1 is a resistor the other appears to be a diode maybe? I cannot tell.  Any help would be appreciated.

If you know what these components are or where could get a schematic that would be great.

20171119_021540_resized_1_zpsdwmjmtw7.jp

20171119_012523_resized_1_zpsgzpijfpb.jp

It would be good if I could get the schematic because there is also a TH3 which I believe is a thermal fuse that is out also.  But I'm not sure what the replacement value should be.

Thanks

Pete

Edited by peterd10

Might be better off sending it in for repair, replacing burnt parts alone won't always fix what's wrong. I'm not a repair expert but have been around a few and know that some times burnt parts are a result of some failure upstream not always the cause or the problem itself. Edwards Electronics specializes in sub amp repairs and has very good reviews.

http://edwardselectronics.net/contact--feedback.html