Serial number verification

HowieHow

In my experience while working at Klipsch (1976-1983), dealers quite often just pulled two Heresys from what they had in their warehouse...without even paying attention to consecutive serial numbers on the boxes...especially so for the birch ones, since they were not necessarily (meaning SELDOM) paired up for shipping, simply because they seldom matched to begin with.  The company DID insist that the dealers who were doing this for the finely-veneered Heresy speakers were doing their customers an injustice by not selling them a matching pair...but it still remained an ongoing issue which the dealer reps had to stay on top of. 

• Like 1

" dealers quite often just pulled two Heresys from what they had in their warehouse... "

Unless they were Walnut or Oak.

I did have a customer buying for his bar&grill that was buying Walnut singles and painting them brown (anti-theft deterrent), he ended up with 14 Heresy (birch and Walnut mix), a pair of LaScala, and a pair of K-horn bottoms.

On 11/19/2017 at 1:41 PM, Tony Whitlow said:

Week 12 of 1985
Heresy Birch Raw
Are the numbers consecutive or is it a typo? So it's 895, 896, or 897. These are the order they were finished for shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typo. Consecutive ending in 5 and 6