New Cornwall Issue: 2nd Pair! Feelin' snakebit

ODS123

1 hour ago, ODS123 said:

4 Cornwalls Budman?   That's awesome! ..And getting 4 consecutive s/n's without an issue is reassuring.

So earlier today I spoke w/ my salesperson at the dealer. He enthusiastically said he would reach out to his Klipsch rep early next week to resolve this. For now, and until resolved, he encouraged me to continue using this pair. There was not the slightest indication of impatience from the salesperson, just a promise to get it right. He knows I want a replacement pair that has been carefully checked for both driver fit and freedom from cabinet dents before I am called to inspect them myself and exchange my pair. ..So I suspect this is what I'll get once another pair is available. I'm very happy for this.

Super   :D

• Moderators
On 11/23/2017 at 5:18 AM, ricktate said:

Well recently I saw a picture where management took sales and office people on a get away . Maybe they should have spent that money on some raises or on the factory people huh. I worked in factory all my life and believe me, we  [workers] find out about the special trips and bonuses. Does nothing but cause problems so why do it?

I would demand a refund and go find a better deal if the dealer does not work with you. I think you could get a better deal from a different dealer. Message me if you want more information.

Don't get me wrong I love the brand own several products but if I bought those and paid that price I would be made as hell. Not a good way to keep customers. 

Hey management......If you cant do something for everyone don't do it. 

The getaway you “saw” pictured was actually an audio show conference they were attending. 

Maybe apples and oranges but it still affects people when they are treated like they don't matter. If that was a work conference that's a little different. But I have seen it in all the jobs I have worked and it affects production and quality.  I guarantee a factory where everyone is treated fairly will have better production and quality.

Your right executive management couldn't do the real [factory]  work where I worked. One even tried it after I pointed out undercover boss show to him. He lasted about 4 hours of a 12 hour shift....then went to sit down in his office. The only ones in the office that could do the production work were the ones who started out on the production floor. They had a lot more respect for the production workers also.

I often wonder when a company fails what part was managements fault of not treating employees right.

6 hours ago, nitrofan said:

One of my customers who owns a shop has on his invoices. "Satisfaction guaranteed for those who can be satisfied"  I don't know? 

..Well that certainly doesn't apply to me.  I was totally satisfied with the PSBs, Vandersteens, and Paradigms I had prior to buying my Cornwalls.  Each was perfect the first time - no returns, no exchanges.  And I am confident I'll be completely satisfied with my Conrwalls too - my dealer has committed to making certain of it.

I'm not sure I'd dig seeing that comment on an invoice of a business I'm considering working with.  ..Seems a bit prickly and defensive to me.

The dealer is working on it.   They're reaching out to Klipsch to see how long until they can get another pair of Cherry Cornwalls.  They're also looking into finding a local furniture repair person who can try to raise the dents. ..This was an idea that I suggested.  I'd be satisfied if they improve them significantly.  The salesperson told me it may take a while to sort this out.

The dealer is adamant that they did not open these prior to my picking them up and I I believe them.  So this means this pair left the factory w/ these dents.   Combine with this that the previous pair left the factorry w/ one of the mid-range drivers not flush against the baffle and you start to see that Klipsch needs to tighten up their quality control in Hope, AK.  I love the brand, and I love how these speakers sound but the fact stands that two pairs of these very expensive speakers left the factory w/ issues.  Some here have argued that I'm being nitpicky.  ..Thankfully, the dealer does not feel this way.  They've said several times, "you paid a lot for those, you're entitled to a pair w/ out any issues." 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Schu said:

Hello... la scalas for not much more money :P

Depends on ones interpretation of "not much more money". Klipsch website shows $8K for LS2 vs. $4400 for CW3. At nearly double that's a pretty fair difference to me. Depends on the depth of ones' pockets I suppose?!

• 2 weeks later...

Received my replacements and they are perfect.  ..No dings/dents and the drivers are all flush against the motor-board.

Thank you Klipsch and thank you all at World Wide Stereo in Ardmore, PA for your follow-through!

Lovin' my new speakers!!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ODS123 said:

Received my replacements and they are perfect.  ..No dings/dents and the drivers are all flush against the motor-board.

Thank you Klipsch and thank you all at World Wide Stereo in Ardmore, PA for your follow-through!

Lovin' my new speakers!!

Did you weigh each one to make sure they are exactly the same?  :P

Kidding, glad you got it all worked out... :emotion-21:

• Like 2