FS: Pair of Forte III's in American Walnut w/3 styles of grills! GORGEOUS, NEW CONDITION

McBlueMeter

Thank you guy `s , This is the second new pair of klipsch speakers that I have ever bought / less than 1 hour of play time by the seller  . The first where heresy`s in 1980 in Germany.   I don`t think they will best my Belles .   but so far they sound great , was looking for 2`s but they are hard to come by . The shortest road trip................................ 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I’m happy for the buyer, but I have A LOT of questions about this transaction. We have two sellers, at least one of the “sellers” appears to be dealer. The price listed is questionable. 

Seems to be a real grey area in this sale.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I’m happy for the buyer, but I have A LOT of questions about this transaction. We have two sellers, at least one of the “sellers” appears to be dealer. The price listed is questionable. 

seems to me the seller and buyer are happy

congrats newtune

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

OP is banned, as his duplicate profile. 

What are you talking about?  Banned?  Seems to be awfully swift action but who am I to say.

56 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Duplicate profiles are not allowed on this forum. 

So maybe put a freeze on one of them?

Bill

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, willland said:

What are you talking about?  Banned?  Seems to be awfully swift action but who am I to say.

Bill

The guidelines are clear...for a reason. @Chad can undo the action if he doesn’t agree with my actions. 

Duplicate profiles are not allowed. I’m just instructed to follow the rules.

Also, dealers are not allowed to advertise in Garage Sale. 

28 minutes ago, willland said:

Bill

The dude evidently was a dealer who sold a pair for less than his agreement with Klipsch allows: 

2 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

I’m happy for the buyer, but I have A LOT of questions about this transaction. We have two sellers, at least one of the “sellers” appears to be dealer. The price listed is questionable

• Moderators
Just now, Zen Traveler said:

The dude evidently was a dealer who sold a pair for less than his agreement with Klipsch allows: 

Either he is a Klipsch dealer or is dealing in a “grey” area. 

His duplicate profiles are justification for being banned. 

Again, I spoke to the buyer via telephone  offering my congratulations. He was completely unaware of any duplicate profiles or “grey” area.