FS: Pair of Forte III's in American Walnut w/3 styles of grills! GORGEOUS, NEW CONDITION

McBlueMeter

Holy Cow ,

I have meet some great people on this form and many of you down in hope at Rodney`s .

But I think this has gone on long enough. Christy I think you hurt Jon's feelings and owe him an apology.

Jon I don't blame you for feeling  hurt. Dual forum names or not this in it self is not a capital crime. But none the less not allowed on the forum. I get that. I think it was a little heavy handed and not well thought out probably should of been  handled with PM's between the two of you. I would really love to see Jon stick around as I find Jon to be a stand up guy with the same sickness we all have for gear, Klipsch and music. 

Christy I know you are very passionate about  Klipsch, Hope and the museum and  I  really hope that you and Jon will work this out and become friends. I think you guys would like each other. We really do have good thing going here on the forum most of the time .  Drama out.......................................

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

People make mistakes, I think jumping the gun here was clearly a mistake and seems they may have done so wanting to stamp out a possible grey market vendor on a newly released product, which is understandable, but yes, could have been handled much more better. I've been around here for quite awhile now and this is not the "norm" here, in fact this is the first time I've seen this type of action from any moderator. 

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:31 PM, newtune said:

Dual forum names or not this in it self is not a capital crime.

If you let that one slide, you let people know that they can create second forum identities to either shill their goods or anonymously slam other members or the forum, which just happened.  No, I'm not referring to Jon in this instance. 

• Like 1

Ok, to keep in line with all the CT references above;

"Mommy's all right, daddy's all right"........and the moderator and I are all right as well. We had a nice chat last evening to clear the air. All good.

Thank you for all the support guys. I had a bunch of nice PM's from various forum members. :D

newtune......keep it cranked and ENJOY your new toys! 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, McBlueMeter said:

Ok, to keep in line with all the CT references above;

"Mommy's all right, daddy's all right"........and the moderator and I are all right as well. We had a nice chat last evening to clear the air. All good.

Thank you for all the support guys. I had a bunch of nice PM's from various forum members. :D

newtune......keep it cranked and ENJOY your new toys!