CONDOLENCES

dtel's wife

• Moderators

I’m posting this here at the encouragement of another forum member.

I would like to send my very deepest condolences to Roy Delgado, Chief Engineer for Klipsch Group, Inc. on the unexpected loss of his younger brother, Michael. 

I will be sending our condolences to the family in Donna, TX.   If any of you would like to contribute you may do so by sending donations to 

Busy.bees.orders@gmail.com via PayPal. 

Just put ROY on your contribution.  We intend to send flowers, as well as a donation to the family to assist in expenses. 

All contribution info is being shared with @MetropolisLakeOutfitters

and @Scrappydue so others are aware of what monies are being collected. 

I’m not tagging Roy or any of his family in this post, in the hopes that we can pull this off without notifying them. 

As always, feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. 

Christy

3 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I would like to send my very deepest condolences to Roy Delgado, Chief Engineer for Klipsch Group, Inc. on the unexpected loss of his younger brother, Michael. 

Please tell Roy I'm thinking about him and wish him and his family peace.

Lost my brother going on 2 years ago soon and still feels like yesterday.

Mike

• Moderators

Thank you for your generous contribution @mikebse2a3  It means more than you even know. 

Thank you to all that have contributed. The loss was very unexpected and I’m certain the family and Roy will appreciate any contributions we put together. 

We are never fully accepting of the passing of a loved one, but this was truly unexpected. 

As always, thank you all and feel free to PM me or the others mentioned above for details. 

Thank you @MetropolisLakeOutfitters and @Scrappydue for allowing me to post in our Facebook moderators group as donations are received. 

Christy

7 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Roy is actually in Donna, TX now. He’s been there for almost a month, dealing with his brother’s illness. 

OK, I know air travel down here is problematic. I assume he drove but the offer stands in reverse if need be.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Another member asked me to leave this open a while longer.

Flowers have been ordered, with sentiments from the Klipsch Forum Community and Klipsch Owners Facebook group.

We are very close to a $1500 cash donation to defray funeral expenses. Goal $2000. Happy to provide screenshots of donations thus far via PM. Any contribution will help reach the goal.