Klipschorns

kg4guy

It always amazes me when a seller asks thousands of dollars for speakers and can't post more than a single picture, or any other information from the label regarding serial numbers, etc.

Still, these will sell, and he'll get his two grand for them.

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It always amazes me when a seller asks thousands of dollars for speakers and can't post more than a single picture, or any other information from the label regarding serial numbers, etc.

You just answered your own question.

• Like 1

Santa Barbara can be a hard town to sell oversized niche items.  It is a fairly small town, isolated on the California coast.  It is about 2 hours north of LA and several hours south of the San Francisco Bay area. If there is no one local with an interest, the seller may have a long wait to move those K-horns.

8 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I actually like it. It is usually a indication of non-interest and little care for actual value.  Its a lot like a barn find for hidden gem