SUBWOOFER POSITIONING PROBLEM

Alex95

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ok . First of all have a nice day to all and thank you for cooperating with my problem. 

i 've made a picture with 6 occasions of different subwoofer positions in my room and the observations I,ve made with only my ears.
Let's say :
YELLOW: when i dont hear the bass
ORANGE: when the bass is decent
RED : when i felt my ears hurting 

24efrw4f1q4gtqrg.png

in the second occasion when using the "40HZ "track the bass softly licked the back of my couch but i had no success with the rest of the songs.

You cannot make the entire room sound good with one sub.  Its possible sometimes but you have tested and proven it to be no.

The goal in any room is to make an area around the listening position sound good.  So if you have the couch sounding good you have succeeded.

If you want the entire room to sound good you would need likely 4 subs.  And you would need bass traps because the areas close to walls build up bass.

So if i were calibrating i would focus only on the couch for now.  Position it and the sub for max performance at the couch.  The rest of the room is what it is.  

I really like your color coded room scenarios. Though they are just personal perception, they paint a pretty picture.   As said, left of the bookcase for the win. Puts the sofa in a nice sub zone and that is presumably were you want it to be.