**Sold** - Klipsch Chorus II Speakers

exsmoothbmw

I have a set of Klipsch Chorus II speakers for sale. I am the original owner, located in the southern California area, and purchased them for $1,200 about 25 years ago. I had the cabinets refurbished about 8 years ago and are still in good condition. The price is negotiable based upon a reasonable offer, and would simply like to find a new home for the speakers. If interested please contact me via email at exsmoothbmw@yahoo.com.

V/R

Kevin

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, exsmoothbmw said:

The price is negotiable based upon a reasonable offer, and would simply like to find a new home for the speakers. If interested please contact me via email at exsmoothbmw@yahoo.com.

You speakers look nice but you need a more steady hand when taking those pictures!  :lol:

I am only giving you a hard time because my pictures always turn out fuzzy too.  I am certified lousy at picture taking.

Do you have a suggested selling price in mind?  Inquiring minds will want to know.

GLWYS

3 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

My desert island speaker. If I had to sell all and keep one pair, Chorus IIs!

Good luck with your sale.

They really are hard to beat all around, and for their size, you really cant pack any more goodness in the cabs.

Good luck to the OP, these shouldnt be here much longer

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, teaman said:

Thanks. I think I can sneak these in without my wife knowing. They are almost identical in size to my Infinity SM150's I am replacing them with....lol

Congrats!  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:

So...what are you going to power them with?  A presume one of those Sherbourn SR-120's you've been hoarding in the back of your closet that your wife doesn't know about?  :lol:

I am swapping them in where my Infinity SM150's were so the Chorus II will be powered by one of my Emotiva XPA-2 amps.

Dave, I still have one of my SR-120's on a shelf waiting for me to get an area in the living room together. Now my wife put up the tree in there so I will have to wait until after the holidays.

• Like 1