**Sold** - Klipsch Chorus II Speakers

exsmoothbmw

9 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Congratulations! Have you heard Chorus IIs before?

CA to MI is quite a hike. 

Yeah, my best friend's brother owns a pair and has since new in the mid eighties. I love the sound of them. Since I can't handle a footprint of the La Scala, Belle of Khorn the Cornwalls or Chorus were the speakers I was shooting for. I just sold a buddy my Infinity SM 152 after I acquired a pair of KLF-30's, followed soon after by a pair of KLF-20s. I will have to sell my Infinity SM 150 now but worse case scenario I can hook them up to my Technics SU-V10 Integrated amp in the garage.

I am putting faith in UPS to get them to me safely but it literally scares the Shiite out of me going cross country like this.

Tim

On 11/29/2017 at 5:03 PM, teaman said:

think I can sneak these in without my wife knowing

teaman ... should be no problem :) Got a pair of Forte's a month ago into my stereo room without my wife noticing.  But ... watch out ... neighbor told her that he helped unloading these new speakers :( Had to buy her a new "designer purse" which cost me more than these Forte's :( 

Cheers, Emile

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Emile said:

You are supposed to do this when the wife is "out of town" :) 

There is a little pay back involved with regards to "out of town". Three week escape to warm weather in the middle of winter. How can I argue with that?! I'd call it a win-win ----

• Like 1