Matt Lauer fired for inappropriate sexual behavior

wvu80

I think it mostly comes down to what kind of relationship one/we/I have with a given person.  if you're/I am on good terms with someone regardless of gender, the conversation is obviously much more relaxed, and topics that can be joked about or discussed seriously expand a lot.  but NOT meaning that allows anyone to make come-ons, unwanted advances, etc.  that's just not allowed in any circumstances, IMHO.  but sometimes, it is possible to have a casual conversation with one that you would never consider having with another.

I think that is at the heart of a lot of things.  but folks pushing the envelope into territory like ML, Cosby & others in the news - no way Jose.  just. no. reason. that would be acceptable

WVU80 said:  I would certainly think commentary and condemnation of any and all sexual predators is within posting guidelines.  However if this takes a turn to political commentary I have asked the thread be shut down immediately. 

But be careful!!  Just don't use the names Trump or Bush or Conyers or any number of other politicians that have been accused of inappropriate sexual behavior.  Using the names Lauer or Weinstein or Rose should be fine......

Classic bullshit spin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Just don't use the names Trump or Bush or Conyers or any number of other politicians that have been accused of inappropriate sexual behavior.  Using the names Lauer or Weinstein or Rose should be fine......

Hey Jimbo! How's that Michigan thing workin out for ya?  :D

O-H!!

34 minutes ago, babadono said:

Can I tell a lady here at work that she has a nice dress on today?

IMO, it's all in the wording.

Remember though, you never answer the question, "Does this dress make me look fat?":o:unsure::D

Bill

• Haha 2

It's not only a PC world but a "I gotcha' world" where you want your every action to be of the black and white variety, never tread in the gray areas. Two or three decades ago I would have never given second thought to having the two little girls from across the street step in the house to buy Girl Scout cookies. In today's environment not a chance in hell. "Wait here girls while I get some money". It's kind of sad really, what it has all become.