CF-2 For Sale (SOLD)

Ave Bona Cornwall

(SOLD)

I don't have great pics, but at least I have some pics.  If anyone is interested, I can try for better ones.

I have been the only owner of these, and they've been well cared for in a smoke-free home.  The cabinets are in great shape; no water stains or dings or scratches.  Medium Oak.  Grills are in great shape as well.  I don't have the original boxes, though...the cardboard got damp in storage in the basement at my first house, so I threw them away instead of moving them.

I know CF-2's don't come up for sale much, and there isn't much reference on prices.  I think they're comparable to original Cornwalls in sound.  With that in mind, I'm putting them out there for $500, but open to offers.  Local pick up in Farmingdale, Maine (near Augusta).  They'll be going on CL soon.

Sides.jpeg

Labels.jpeg

No grills.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, time for a price reduction and a little more marketing effort on my part, based on zero interest! No rush to sell, but I also don't want them taking up space.

$450, obro

I know the CF-2s are lesser known, but they sound great and based on the price Forte's, Chorus, RF-62, and RF-82 go for, and even a single KLF-C7, I think the price is fair on a "price per sound" basis.  I encourage someone to give them a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ave Bona Cornwall said:

Ok, time for a price reduction and a little more marketing effort on my part, based on zero interest! No rush to sell, but I also don't want them taking up space.

$450, obro

I know the CF-2s are lesser known, but they sound great and based on the price Forte's, Chorus, RF-62, and RF-82 go for, and even a single KLF-C7, I think the price is fair on a "price per sound" basis.  I encourage someone to give them a try.

you have a nice list of gear in your home, including Epic CF3's, which I also have.   I would love to hear your surround system with the K-horn mains and cornwalls, Im sure it sounds stellar. I wonder how many here on the Klipsch forum also live in Maine, for a pick-up. Probably not many. Myself, I am about 3500 hundred miles away. Just a tad too far for a road trip., though I would love to spend some time in your great state.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shiva said:

you have a nice list of gear in your home, including Epic CF3's, which I also have.   I would love to hear your surround system with the K-horn mains and cornwalls, Im sure it sounds stellar. I wonder how many here on the Klipsch forum also live in Maine, for a pick-up. Probably not many. Myself, I am about 3500 hundred miles away. Just a tad too far for a road trip., though I would love to spend some time in your great state.  

Thanks...I'd agree that there probably aren't too many "local" forum members, although there are a handful of us in Maine and even more if you extend to NH, Mass, and VT.  I do like my theater set up, but wish I had a bigger space (and wish I had more free time to spend using it!).  It is fairly big, but home theaters could always use a little more room.  :)  

Southern California is a bit of a travel, but if you're ever around, feel free to drop a note and you can stop in to listen.

• Like 1