Belles and 2x MC75

haydukej

10 hours ago, Ryan from WA said:

Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if therell be anything left on Saturday. And is everything obo?

I'd say it'd be worth it to call in sick tomorrow to check out this auction. The sale process seems a mystery, so I'd give the firm a call if you're at all interested in anything.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

No, the 250 is SS, the 275 is tube.  However, what is shown on the page are (2) MC75's, and the user guide for an MC275, which is kind of odd, but then again, maybe there's an MC275 somewhere hiding in the wings.....

Sorry for the mixup on the MCs, edited the posted to reflect.

• haydukej changed the title to Belles and 2x MC75
18 minutes ago, haydukej said:

11 hours ago, Ryan from WA said:

Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if therell be anything left on Saturday. And is everything obo?

I'd say it'd be worth it to call in sick tomorrow to check out this auction. The sale process seems a mystery, so I'd give the firm a call if you're at all interested in anything.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

No, the 250 is SS, the 275 is tube.  However, what is shown on the page are (2) MC75's, and the user guide for an MC275, which is kind of odd, but then again, maybe there's an MC275 somewhere hiding in the wings.....

Sorry for the mixup on the MCs, edited the posted to reflect.

There's going to be a LONG line early Friday morning.  If there is anything left that is worthwhile audio wise on Saturday, I'd be surprised.

Normally, estate sales are fairly fixed price, just depends on the seller and the company running the sale.  And, be aware, the ad says CASH ONLY.

Good luck to anyone who might attend.  Would be very interested to hear about it.

On 11/30/2017 at 8:20 AM, jimjimbo said:

There's going to be a LONG line early Friday morning.  If there is anything left that is worthwhile audio wise on Saturday, I'd be surprised.

Normally, estate sales are fairly fixed price, just depends on the seller and the company running the sale.  And, be aware, the ad says CASH ONLY.

Good luck to anyone who might attend.  Would be very interested to hear about it.

Youre right. This is so close to Seattle, there are probably 1000s of audio enthusiasts. The direction im coming from would take me 5x the normal time with the Friday traffic in that area. I would love to hear from anyone who is able to make it Friday so I can gauge for Saturday