CD Player/Transport

John Chi-town

Having a hard time finding a new  CD Player/Transport with "Balanced" analog outputs.   Looking to replace my Adcom GCD 600.  My preamp and amp have balanced outputs and would like a CD player with as well.  Looking to spend no more than $500-$600.  Any recommendations out there?

Thanks

John

I've had a few Emotiva components and they were all top notch.  About the only major issues they've had is firmware updates sometimes taking a long time to be released and announcing new equipment and delaying production for a while.

7 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

Anyone have any experience with Emotiva?

Looking at this CD/Player/Transport.  Specs seem good, and reviews are decent as well.

https://emotiva.com/product/erc-3/

Thanks

John

I really like mine. It’s built like I would build a component; like a tank. I’m very impressed with the quality for the price.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

Well, I was surfing Audiogon, and ended up purchasing this transport player.

Should integrate well with my other gear.  Thanks to all for the input.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/cd-sacd-players-adcom-gcd-750-2017-11-29-digital?show_listing=true

Best regards,

John

I owned the Adcom GCD-700 and GCD-600 and both carousel players were great sounding pieces, although a bit clunky when rotating to another CD.  The GCD-750 single player is highly regarded and should be a wonderful addition to your Adcom stack.

Congrats and enjoy.

Bill

5 hours ago, willland said:

I owned the Adcom GCD-700 and GCD-600 and both carousel players were great sounding pieces, although a bit clunky when rotating to another CD.  The GCD-750 single player is highly regarded and should be a wonderful addition to your Adcom stack.

Congrats and enjoy.

Bill

Thanks Bill.  I own a GCD 600 that I am replacing.  Works and sounds great as you mentioned.  I have original box and remote.  9/10 if anyone is interested?

Best regards,

John 

• Like 1