Positioning of RP-140SA

TonyP9

I have two front speakers, a center channel, & subwoofer (all Klipsch) and I am adding the RP-140SAs and assuming I can not use them as Atmos upward speakers...The challenge is in the positioning. Room configuration is:

- 20 foot ceilings & mostly, but not entirely flat

- TV/Audio is in a corner of the room because it is situated around/over the corner fireplace, with the seating facing that corner. Front speakers are about 6.5 feet apart

- Can not place RP-140sa speakers behind seating  due to room config

- Options seem to be: High Front, Ceiling, or side about 10 degrees in front of the seating (10 feet off the ground or higher)

Thoughts on where to best position???

Just to follow-up, I finally have these installed above (pointing down) and slightly in front of the listening position.....and the results are great so far for music/TV. Will test with streaming a movie tonight, but am very happy with the results. Appreciate the responses to my post.

I have a Denon x3300w and used the Audyssey functionality....

These are the 140SA's...I have them about 12 feet off the ground and about 5 degrees forward from the listening position. The positioning is strictly being driven by the room configuration & I had very few options.....I will be the first to admit that I am not an expert on equipment or audio set up, but to me the sound is great.