help please need to find matching surround but unsure which match or can

pathlesscookies

i have rf 62II L and r 

center that would ideally match is rc 62ii

but which surround match this

is it the rb 61iis?  ( side note i can get a pair of those and a center rc35 it seems similar to the rc62ii for a good price)

but I'm not sure if someone could post  several surrounds that would match i would appreciate it greatly 

The rs52 or rs62 would be amazing.  The rb61 or rb51s are also matches.

For best balance of cost and coolness i would say rs52s but the deal on rb61s would make them tempting also.

Newer rp240s or rp250s or rp150m or rp160m would also work but are not the matching series and will cost more.

44 minutes ago, pathlesscookies said:

sorry but those mentioned are kinda tricky to find but if anyone has that selling msg me thanks 

The RB-61 and RS-62 do come on the used market from time-to-time.  @Youthman is a huge fan of the RB-61 sound, I have really developed a liking to the RS-62.  I don't know if the RB-42's come on the used market because I don't track them, if that makes any sense.

I liked the RS-62's so much I removed them from surround duty and now they are the L/R with a 10" Paradigm sub in a 2.1 setup for my Mancave TV.  The sound is so pleasant to listen to has an even sound throughout the room with no coloration to the sound at all.

You might want to go to the Garage Sale sub-forum and put a WTB thread for whatever you are looking for.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, pathlesscookies said:

( side note i can get a pair of those and a center rc35 it seems similar to the rc62ii for a good price)

I posted that deal in the Alert Section and it was sold within an hour of me posting it.  Did you get them?

2 hours ago, pathlesscookies said:

Ha no missed it but i got the rc ii for a very good price center

I just looking for surrounds now

I find it odd the surround cost more than the front floorstanding lol

Fry’s has new RB61II for $199 with free shipping.  Need the promo code which you get when you sign up with your email. If you want them you got to act fast as they tend to sell out quickly 

2 minutes ago, pathlesscookies said:

ok ill keep an eye out its not up currently! 

Site working for me.  Price you see does not reflect the sale. Go to menu, “my Frys account”  then subscribe to weekly promo codes. 

If if you don’t get your email promo code soon after signing up I’ll give you mine.