Bought - Klipsch Icon XL Series

digregorioj

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, willland said:

They are still available. The OP has contacted me on eBay where the items are listed now. However, the center XL-23 is already sold and the other speaker models don't appear to be exactly what he is looking for.

Thanks for the help!

17 minutes ago, digregorioj said:

JohnnyDrama - If you would have had the subwoofer and XL-23 I would have been very interested.   It is just tough trying to piece things together

Going to be difficult to find that set in great to good condition from a seller who is willing and capable to ship. I monitor the Icon X line across the country on eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist and have for several years now. They just don't come up very often.

You're going to cross the finish much sooner by piecing it together. There are a couple XW-300Ds on eBay now, coupled with my set only leaves you needing the XL-23. As soon as one comes available you can grab it. In the meantime you can utilize the XF-48s with a Phantom center channel.

Just my opinion.

25 minutes ago, digregorioj said:

Thanks Johnny -  I agree completely with what you are saying - the only issue I have is the rear speakers as I didn't like the 10's and would prefer 12's with the stands

The XB-10s work with the stands as well as the XFS come with bottom mounts to accommodate either speaker? the 12s and 10s are the same speaker with just the cosmetic difference of a flat bottom of the 10s and an angled bottom of the 12s. On the stands you can't tell them apart.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the XF-48's, one xl23, and the xw500d that I am looking to sell.  I was about to put it on Craigslist.  I have a different set of Klipsch that I use for rear surrounds.  That would not have to be included though.  Please let me know if you have any interest.  I am in Wisconsin.  Shipping wouldn't be fun but could make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...