SOLD: Jubilee (+TAD TD-4002), LaScala II, Danley DTS-10 (Pair)

Dandoyen

Late updating this, but items have been sold

This post hurts the soul a bit.

The time has come with me to part with my current system and rebuild.  I will add pics tomorrow (ironically my personal computer is at the office).  While the prospect of building a new system excites me, parting with some of these is gonna hurt.  I put this system together in 2012 while living the single life.  Last year, I went and did the unthinkable.  I got married!  While the wife has been accommodating for awhile, our recent move has soured her forgiving mood on the big toys.  I need to downsize (but not too much ;)). 

Selling:

2012 Jubilees (Cherry finish) w/ K402 horns: $6500.  These come with the original K-69 drivers.  Still have original boxes and shipping materials.  I purchased these in 2012 from the factory (original owner).  The boxes have some wear from 2 moves but the speakers are perfect.

TAD TD-4002 drivers: $1500.  These REALLY make the 402 horns sing!

If purchased together, will part with the Jubs/TAD combo for $7500.  The Jubs come in the cherry wood finish and have no blemishes.

Also for sale:

2011 LaScala II (Single): $2500.  Also in cherry, used as part of JubScala center in my setup.  No scratches anywhere.  MINT condition. Also ordered from factory.  Again box is a little beat up but the unit itself is perfect. 

K402 Horn w/ K-69 Driver: $500. Used in JubScala center

DX38 (qty 2): Each with Roy's recommended settings.  One has the jubilee setting for the TADs already programmed, and the other the JubScala setting. ($300 ea)

Danley DTS-10 (qty 2): $1000 for the pair.  They perform flawlessly, but the cabinets are not pristine.  They have been through 2 moves and did not receive the love that the Jubs/LaScala did.  Thankfully they're built like tanks. Never dropped.

KPT-200 pair: $200 for the pair.  Used as surrounds in my system.

Located in Seattle.  Can deliver a considerable distance (I like road trips and the holidays are coming up), or can arrange shipping with prospective buyers.

Pics coming your way tomorrow!

Only have a few pics for now.  I'll have to go through some older photos.  5a25c4b30bb80_OldHomeSet-Up.thumb.jpg.fa5bbd009811c0bd26dfe33593ed9870.jpg  JubScala.thumb.jpg.d2dacbf87ce830267d2b51d408ce22d4.jpg

Right Speaker.jpg

TADs.jpg

• Like 1

Too bad shipping would kill me, I would love to hear those KPT-200's. Any chance you can PM me shipping estimates? If so, please do. Thank you in advance.

Tim

.....why does everything I like come up for sale 3000 miles away from me...

• Moderators

Oh my, dual DTS-12 in Youthman's theater room.  Too bad you are 3100 miles from me.  I would love to hear a DTS-10.  I can imagine a pair sounds amazing.  Best wishes with the sale.  Sorry you are having to downsize but with that kind of cash, you can get one heck of a setup with the money from the sale.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dandoyen said:

Located in Seattle.  Can deliver a considerable distance (I like road trips and the holidays are coming up), or can arrange shipping with prospective buyers.

Pics coming your way tomorrow!

Are these setup for listening? I have never heard jubs and have been very curious about how they compare to klipschorns. If the difference is as noticeable as some say, I may pick these up from you and sell my current setup. 

Located in Marysville

33 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Looks like the DX38 from what he's selling.

Cool, thank you. I'm waaaaay out of the loop with these fancy active networks, so I wasn't 100% what the DX38 was in the items list. Anyone planning on making a drive from Washington to Wisconsin any time soon?!?

Jeff

17 hours ago, Youthman said:

Oh my, dual DTS-12 in Youthman's theater room.  Too bad you are 3100 miles from me.  I would love to hear a DTS-10.  I can imagine a pair sounds amazing.  Best wishes with the sale.  Sorry you are having to downsize but with that kind of cash, you can get one heck of a setup with the money from the sale.

i dont think you could get any further away from this sale. you guys can meet in the middle at my place? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just gotta say...

Two TAD's w/BE inside for $1,500

Dx38's for $300 (each)

Some of the best asking prices I've seen. 

Good luck with the sale...  there's still time to do a prenup and include this stuff in the small print??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Just gotta say...

Two TAD's w/BE inside for $1,500

Dx38's for $300 (each)

Some of the best asking prices I've seen. 

Good luck with the sale...  there's still time to do a prenup and include this stuff in the small print??

---------------------

You are spot on!

This is quite a deal

Ouch , soo glad you are on the other coast . Great prices , I'm sure it will be over soon .

Never had the chance to hear Jubes but did experience forum member TRagusa's 3 LaScala 4 Heresy 2 DTS-10 home theatre . Those subs move your internals around and could be hazardous to your health . They can also cause issues with the home they are in , seriously .

Wonder how much it would be to have the Danley's shipped to SC . Got my first pair of Belles from Tacoma and it was just under $500. in 2005 ; paid extra for lift gate service . Hmm

10 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Ouch , soo glad you are on the other coast . Great prices , I'm sure it will be over soon .

Never had the chance to hear Jubes but did experience forum member TRagusa's 3 LaScala 4 Heresy 2 DTS-10 home theatre . Those subs move your internals around and could be hazardous to your health . They can also cause issues with the home they are in , seriously .

Wonder how much it would be to have the Danley's shipped to SC . Got my first pair of Belles from Tacoma and it was just under $500. in 2005 ; paid extra for lift gate service . Hmm

You place is made out of concrete block right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Dandoyen changed the title to FS: Jubilee (+TAD TD-4002), LaScala II, Danley DTS-10 (Pair) SALE PENDING