Klipsch Forte III vs RF-7 II Review

Youthman

4 minutes ago, mprowland said:

I thought the EXACT same thing when I auditioned these two about a week ago.  Both are great, it all comes down to the type of music you listen to.  I just received my RF-7 IIs today!!!  

Congrats...awesome speakers. Got a pic?

• Like 2

So, Youthman, how would you compare the Forte III to your La Scalas to the RF 7 IIs?  I realize this would be a difficult comparison, and that you may not have ever run the La Scalas without a sub, but I guess I just want an impression of how they compare, or how they compare above the sub crossover you are using with the La Scalas.  Go for it.  Thanks.

They're Walnut. I found the link in the "alerts!" section.  They look better in person, I'm amazed by the fit and finish.  They're supposedly new (not B-stock).  Even if they weren't "new", they're flawless.  They came with a free sub-woofer, free shipping and no tax for $1799.  I'll probably sell the woofer to offset the cost a bit.  I need a better amplifier, right now I'm using a Denon AVR-x3300w.  I'm guessing they're probably at 80-85% of their full potential.