SOLD Cornwall I $950

mprowland

I acquired the Cornwalls approximately two months ago from a current veteran forum member(who shall remain nameless unless he chooses to chime in:). They sound great, I'm just looking more for a home theater type speaker and have since purchased a pair of RF-7 IIs. These have been tastefully modded and there is currently nothing left to update or upgrade. Here are a list of updates/upgrades:  Tweeters are set up with HF Elliptrac horns coupled with DE220 TI drivers, the woofers have been replaced with Eminence Kappa 15C,  crossovers have been updated with new capacitors and are in the "B" configuration,  all of the internal wiring has been replaced,  mid horn has been dampened with Dynamat and new 5 way binding posts have been installed.  I would rate the cabinets in good to very good condition.  There are a few nicks and dings but overall they look very good.  From 10 feet away they look fantastic!  For pick up only. I'm located just south of Lansing Michigan.  As the title states, I'm looking to get $950, the same amount that I paid for them.  Thanks for looking!

Back.jpg

Back-SN.jpg

Back-SN1.jpg

Close-Front.jpg

Front.jpg

Front-no-grill.jpg

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Top-Front.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • mprowland changed the title to SOLD Cornwall I $950