GRAction

Promedia 2.1 channels reversed

Just got my Promedia 2.1 THX (not bluetooth). I hooked it up and tested in Windows 10 and the left and right channels are reversed. I checked the speaker connection at the sub multiple times and it is definitely correct. My old speakers worked fine. All I can think is that the audio cord wit the miniplug was wired backwards? I can switch the speakers at the sub but I'm afraid headphone jack might also be reversed. Has anyone else had this problem? I saw one other person on the massdrop website with it.

I believe that the labels on the sub are mixed up, since it doesn't make sense for the connections to be Left, then Right (looking at the back of the sub). I connected it the way I thought was correct and it works (tested with different channel audio). HOWEVER, there's a problem. If you plug in headphones to the jack in the speaker, the channels will be reversed!

I just received mine in the mail from black friday, and I have the same issue. It's really annoying because I like to use both the speakers and plugged in headphone function alternating. Haven't found a solution yet, might send it in for warranty.