Harman Kardon HK630... SOLD

HPower

SOLD

Hey Guys,

I have a very nice Harman Kardon HK630 for sale… Asking $275 shipped from 14305.
(PayPal as F&F)

I bought this about 2 years ago, if not for the broken AM antenna bracket, it was in mint condition.

I had my tech guy take the bracket from a donor 630 that I had and he replaced it so now this receiver shows very close to perfect.
Other than the replaced bracket, I believe she is all original.

It comes with the OEM box and manual, which are in pretty good condition for their age.

With me also having a HK 930 in the same condition (although, it has been recapped) and then with my main speakers (Jub-like clones) being active, I find myself not using the 630 much.

So it's time for someone else to enjoy it and see why everybody talks so highly of these vintage HKs when paired with our Heritage speakers.

I can take some current pics tonight and email them out to anybody that is interested, but meanwhile here is a link to the classified that I purchased from:

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649216224-vintage-hk-630-receiver-close-to-mint/

Thanks for looking...

• Like 1

Nice unit and nice price, especially shipped.  The 630 is interesting as it has the capability to set the bass and treble tone controls individually for both R and L channels.  And, you can run two sets of speakers together, which is always nice if you want that.

Thanks jim and js.

I figured I might have had some action on this baby by now, not even a tire kicker yet. :rolleyes:

It is in very nice shape and works great, but it seems a waste just sitting here not getting a chance to make music.

My HK930 gets a little more use, primarily when I want to fire up the Cornscalas instead of the Jub-Likes but this HK630 plays the CSs great too.

Then there is my mint Yamaha CR-2020 that is in the living room upstairs driving my Cherry Frugalhorns.

Point being, I have too many great receivers... so someone should grab this HK630.

I would prefer this over my 430, as this has preamp out/main in connections. This can be very useful. I bought one as a gift for a friend of mine a few years ago and he is still very happy with it.

Bruce

I will get off my lazy butt this weekend and take some current pics. :(

The CAM ad in my link is from when I purchased the 630 a couple of years ago.

It is in the exact same condition, other than the broken AM antenna bracket that I had my tech guy replace from a donor HK630.

• 2 weeks later...