FEELER / INFO: 82 Original Herseys 2ea

InVeNtOr

hey fellow K-Heads...i have a co-worker who was curious what his original Herseys would sell for.  now, i know, pics, pics, pics...BUT, i don't have any of that right now.  they are in great condition, no issues there,  BUT do not have the boxes! he's located in OKC and shipping is always a nightmare!

i'm sorry i don't have a ton of info, if someone was actually looking to buy and has the cash now, i'm sure we can get detailed pics and serial information. 

he's just looking for a ballpark figure.  i did a search on here and saw some for $800, but i also didn't see any takers. on ebay "BIN" the prices are a little spread out, but it appears $500 for a pair in "good" condition seems about the average.

let me know what you think and if there are any specific questions i need to ask him. 

thanks again!

well, he said they were plain, but i think he mean's "raw" BUT he said he also stained them.  yes, fully functional.  i don't believe he has risers because when i showed him the current Herseys he immediately asked about the risers. so, no, he doesn't have any risers.