Crites website

geoffr

I don't seem to be having any trouble with Firefox Quantum (a.k.a., Firefox 57.0) on Windows 7, but also using NoScript, Avast Online Security, and Adblock Plus. 

Perhaps the issues are due to a setting on antivirus software with other configurations/etc.?

Chris

Nope.  Does it to me on work PC's on any browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, FF) and on home laptop and desktop I just remote'd into.  One running Windows 7 and the other W10.  Work PC is W10 and home and work have different anti virus software.  Does it on one of my servers here too....Edge on 2016 server.  No biggie though as I have it set as a shortcut.  It only does it if you search for it.

The direct links in this thread above ^^^ work fine.

A Google search which links to the Crites site DOES NOT work.

Not Found

The requested URL /critesspeakers/emotion-drapery.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.critesspeakers.com Port 80

Does the same thing on Bing search, too.

@BEC    Who is hosting your domain/web site?  Are you doing it?  I'd check with whoever is hosting it because it's also happening on your www.criteschargers.com site, too.  If you search "crites chargers", it pulls the same 500 Internal Server Error.

Check your Sandvox CleanSheets license things as that's what shows up in looking at Page Source.

image.thumb.png.aa8ee934849bebc9782534c4f11ade11.png

8 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Does the same thing on Bing search, too.

@BEC    Who is hosting your domain/web site?  Are you doing it?  I'd check with whoever is hosting it.

Godaddy is hosting.  Talked to them a lot this morning.  They cannot find anything wrong on their side.  What makes this really strange is that only the major search engines  like google, bing or Yahoo show this problem.  Try any minor search engine like duckduckgo or dogpile or AOL and no problem with any of them.

I am very confused.

No kidding.  Very weird and it's happening with both of your websites.  It could actually be Google as I've seen it happen with some websites the school I used to work for accessed and it would have these issues on occasion.  Something had to be done on Google's side if I remember correctly.  It may fix itself...it may not.

4 minutes ago, avguytx said:

No kidding.  Very weird and it's happening with both of your websites.  It could actually be Google as I've seen it happen with some websites the school I used to work for accessed and it would have these issues on occasion.  Something had to be done on Google's side if I remember correctly.  It may fix itself...it may not.

But, it is google, bing and yahoo.  What is common there?

9 minutes ago, BEC said:

But, it is google, bing and yahoo.  What is common there?

Here's the error exactly as it appears in a chrome Browser window:

Not Found

The requested URL /critesspeakers/emotion-drapery.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.critesspeakers.com Port 80

The link it can't find isn't the link in the address bar. Hope that helps