Anyone here still using AudiogoN?

Deang

Sigh.

Things have really changed. I remember when everyone when out there.

Should I really be considering an eBay store for my work?

Dean

New to audiogon - don't know how big the audience is.

Ebay's buyer audience is HUGE! Selling rates is 10%...ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to buy and sell at Audiogon but stopped selling when the kept raising their rates. US Audio Mart  / Cannuck Audio Mart is free to sell (at least for now).  I do look at Audiogon to buy as it doesn't cost anything for buyers.  There was a time when Audiogon was free.

I've used the "Bartertown" section at Audiokarma.org, but you have to pay a few bucks to be a forum supporter to access that part of the site.  I've found it to be a decently liquid market, but it leans toward vintage gear.  I've bought and sold a few things on there with no issues.

A while back I saw a turntable I wanted to buy on AG. I sent multiple messages thru all available contact points to AG as my log on did not work. ZERO response..zip..day after day. Finally a gent (from this forum) stepped in and put me and the seller together. Deal done but AG never responded to my numerous  requests. I watch my items of interest being advertised / sold  as one point of current value but I would never give AG a dime based on my experience.

bottom line in my case AG support is a failure