Klipsch Cherry RS52s minty 425 shipped **SOLD**

Coleman

Very very nice.  Back when I bought my cherry RSW-10d brand new from Vann's for $499.00(1/2 off sale) shipped, they also had the cherry RS-52's for sale at 1/2 off(can't remember price).  I went back and forth for over three weeks trying to decide which I wanted cherry RSW-10d or cherry RS-52's.  Both were rocking deals but I could only afford to get one or the other.  I chose the RSW but have always kicked myself for not just getting both.  

These cherry RS-52's are indeed rare and have only seen them for sale brand new at Vann's and One Call and that was about 9 years ago.  Maybe twice since then on the used market and they commanded a premium price.

I think your price is very fair for a fine pair of rare speakers.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Coleman said:

No bites from anyone? I figured these would have sold by now. With shipping included these are basically under 400.00 plus they are seriously 9.5/10 condition. Am I asking too much?

Earlier this year I bought 2 pairs of RS-52

2 IIs for 450 each plus shipping so I think it is fair. Shipping was an arm and a leg on them too. Just hold tight, someone will snag them up eventually. 

48 minutes ago, Coleman said:

No bites from anyone? I figured these would have sold by now. With shipping included these are basically under 400.00 plus they are seriously 9.5/10 condition. Am I asking too much?

Very fair.  If I were not pleased with the sound of my RS-35's, your cherry 52's would be heading to FL.  

11 minutes ago, Boilermaker86 said:

Just hold tight, someone will snag them up eventually. 

I agree.

Bill

1 hour ago, Boilermaker86 said:

Earlier this year I bought 2 pairs of RS-52

2 IIs for 450 each plus shipping so I think it is fair. Shipping was an arm and a leg on them too. Just hold tight, someone will snag them up eventually. 

You were robbed! :o

• Haha 1

• Coleman changed the title to Klipsch Cherry RS52s minty 425 shipped **SOLD**