Interesting ad (Indy)

opusk2k9

Updated ad:

Selling all my collection to pay back taxes. Marantz, McIntosh, pioneer and more. Please hurry, wifes leaving, kids embarrised. banks foreclosing. help me, get cheap deals. Live on Hawthorne. At 57 I'm too old to go to jail. Due to onquires please send you full name and contact info. Need cash now. I need it so bad I'm pulling my hair pit. Almost bald. It gets cold fishing for pike and trout up north. What will I do. I have pics on facebook. Under LB ******** in zionsville

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:17 AM, opusk2k9 said:

Updated ad:

Selling all my collection to pay back taxes. Marantz, McIntosh, pioneer and more. Please hurry, wifes leaving, kids embarrised. banks foreclosing. help me, get cheap deals. Live on Hawthorne. At 57 I'm too old to go to jail. Due to onquires please send you full name and contact info. Need cash now. I need it so bad I'm pulling my hair pit. Almost bald. It gets cold fishing for pike and trout up north. What will I do. I have pics on facebook. Under LB ******** in zionsville

I sent him an email and got no response. Kind of a bummer, I can screw with anyones brain, the more twisted they are the better I get :D:D:D

Mark