What do I need to turn kp 250II in kp 250

Ljk

250 has k 79 tweeter and II,s have k 792, I have another k 79 tweeter to go in the II,s. Would like to stay with k 79 tweeters since my surround and mains have the k 79 tweeter. Mids on 250 has a k 53 driver and 701 horn lens, II have k 66e tractrix horn. Would it be better to use a k 53 combo or go with another k 66e?  Dont know if xovers are the same, anyone know if there is a difference? Guessing therecis since they use a different tweeter and mid. Thanks!

Change the midhorn n  driver and crossover (not sure the differences in crossovers, could look at the schematics?) and you'll essentially have the original 250's. The tweeter is basically the same in both models only the II uses the tractrix horn like in the new Heresy III. I've had a few sets of both models and honestly preferred the II's by a large margin for home use, thought the mids on the originals were way too shouty and the tweeter is dialed down so far you can hardly hear it. 

Running chorus II as mains and chorus I as rears, the 250 and II are side speakers. Finally finished my chorus 1.5 center, freshly built chorus II Xover, k 61 mid, k 79 tweeter and new kappa c 15 inch bass speaker.  As you probably  know all these speakers use the k 79 tweeter so I want to

use the same in the 250II. For mids don't know if I should go k 701 or k 66e, leaning towards the k 66e if  available at a reasonable price.

Found a schematic for the 250 but not for the II, got to think there is a different since the II run tractrix horns. If anyone has a 250II schematic or knows if there is a difference please post. Don't want to but might have pull xovers and see, hope I don't have to go that route.