Lynrd Skynrd

JJkizak

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Is there such a thing as a Lynrd Skynrd live performance DVD?

JJK

I would think that any Lynyrd Skynrd DVD would more than likely be of the band after the plane crash, instead of the original members being in it, but you never know!  In 1977, there were no DVDs, but there WAS the "One More For The Road" live album...which was a pretty good seller. 

Like pretty-much every other artist or group which loses original members PRIOR to the DVD era, the occasional DVD will surface, but I seldom see much quality in the video aspect of those...and often the audio quality also has issues.

2 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

I would think that any Lynyrd Skynrd DVD would more than likely be of the band after the plane crash, instead of the original members being in it, but you never know!  In 1977, there were no DVDs, but there WAS the "One More For The Road" live album...which was a pretty good seller. 

Like pretty-much every othedr artist or group which loses original members PRIOR to the DVD era, the occasional DVD will surface, but I seldom see much quality in the video aspect of those...and often the audio quality also has issues.

If the audio quality is as good as Crossroads I will be happy.

JJK