Who's Gonna Be Next?

SWL

2 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Its going to get difficult for the decent, single guys out there.  Granted, most of these bad guys need their feet burned, but what about the average Joe worried about asking a lady out, much less paying them a compliment?  Heck, its your word against their's and we all know who is going to win that deal.  Pretty soon men will be wary of even making eye contact and then its time for blinders to be put on like a Thoroughbred.

Or some could learn how to be at least slightly clever.  The best tactic is to get them to laugh (preferably with you not at you).  Be respectful instead of pushy, and then one just might get to demonstrate what a true Thoroughbred is like.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Or some could learn how to be at least slightly clever.  The best tactic is to get them to laugh (preferably with you not at you).  Be respectful instead of pushy, and then one just might get to demonstrate what a true Thoroughbred is like.

Days of the old right there.   Walking on pins and needles now,  just waiting for the day of reckoning after the toy purchase.  Or for the single guys, " Oh, you ate lunch with Sally,"  silence and then its all about what you did to me that I suddenly don't like NOW and it was horrible, just horrible I tell you.....

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

There's a major big difference between appreciation and disrespect.  Let me know if you all can't figure that out.

You've had all this time to prepare a rebuttal and that's all you got?  Wait till I tell Carl.  Hey Carl where are you?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

So what happens when someone comes up with something that read our minds? Oh man we are all in trouble if this happens, it won't matter if your Female or Male, "or anything in between"...

Your mother must not have instilled very good values in you while growing up if you're worried about that.

• Like 1