SOLD McIntosh MC 275 MK VI

USNRET

Reason for sale: purchased a MC2000 Commemorative amp and can't keep both. I have chosen the 2000 over the 275 for basically one reason; looks, as it is more in line with my other Mc stuff.

Purchased from Audio Classics in Feb / Mar of 2017. It has maybe in the neighborhood of 25-100 hours on the stock tubes. I have all factory accessories, packing, manual, jumpers, wrench..all that came with it. ZERO defect.

The price is $3800 net so you pay the shipping / fees. Shipping from 78418 or pick it up. PP mostly but allowances made for people I know (checks to clear, etc)

MC 275.jpg

McIntosh Sept.jpg

MC 275.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

doesn't sell it soon, his wife will be putting it over his head late at night.....

this has already been discussed. I'll move it along soon enough

If some wants to pay $5k for the MC2000 that could go instead>

MC2000_2.jpg

To make the wife happy if the MC275 is bought before Saturday Dec 16th, 2017 (our vacation start date) the price is reduced by $200.00.

$3600.00 plus the shipping and any fees incurred. Buy today (Dec 13th) and it will ship by Dec 16th. After today it will not be shipped until post cruise. Approximate ship date would be be 26-27 Dec.

The black vacation cruise I don't want to go on sale event price expires 2400 Dec 15th.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:46 PM, USNRET said:

Reason for sale: purchased a MC2000 Commemorative amp and can't keep both. I have chosen the 2000 over the 275 for basically one reason; looks, as it is more in line with my other Mc stuff.

Purchased from Audio Classics in Feb / Mar of 2017. It has maybe in the neighborhood of 25-100 hours on the stock tubes. I have all factory accessories, packing, manual, jumpers, wrench..all that came with it. ZERO defect.

The price is $3800 net so you pay the shipping / fees. Shipping from 78418 or pick it up. PP mostly but allowances made for people I know (checks to clear, etc)

McIntosh Sept.jpg

Umm...... with a rack like that, I would expect to see that 275 in the guest bed room.  GLWS !

Replied. Spoke with your friend. He is understandably cautious dealing with an an unknown.

To the forum: if anyone has any misgivings in any deal with me please let @Donovad know via PM but I would also like to know if there is a case that I haven't made right; sheet happens but if I don't know then I don't know.

3 hours ago, Donovad said:

PM sent.

Thank you.

Daniel.

I've spent several cumulative days with USNRET over the past few years of Klipsch gatherings. I've also traded with the man. I also sent him a tube amp of my own so he could demo (before he went off the deep end and started buying MC gear), and it was returned in exactly the same condition as it was when it left my house. He's a stand up fella and I'll certainly vouch for him.

• Like 1