Klipsch sent RP280FA by mistake!

WilmingtonDiver

Not many people these days are as honest as you.  Well done.  :emotion-21:

Since a mistake was made I suggest you contact Klipsch directly and tell them what happened and see what they want to do about it.  If you need the RP-280F just tell them.  If it's their mistake I think they will make it right with you.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WilmingtonDiver said:

I ordered an RP-280 system and was accidentally sent the RP280FA ATMOS speakers.  Unfortunately these won't do me any good since I have cloud ceiling panels to dampen reflections.  What should I do?  I can trade for the speakers I want...or see if Klipsch wants them back and sends the correct ones.

Are you in Wilmington, NC?  If Klipsch doesn't want them back I have a 5 month old pair of RP-280Fs in Cherry.  What finish is yours?  Maybe a trade?  I'm in Wilmington too.

On 12/13/2017 at 10:08 AM, WilmingtonDiver said:

They asked if I wanted to keep them. 

I'd be keeping them if they're cool with it, there's really no negatives about them, and if you ever go with Atmos, this is the superior solution as opposed to putting RP-140SA's on top of normal 280F's.  

I ordered an RP-280 system and was accidentally sent the RP280FA ATMOS speakers.  Unfortunately these won't do me any good since I have cloud ceiling panels to dampen reflections.  What should I do?  I can trade for the speakers I want...or see if Klipsch wants them back and sends the correct ones.

I have the 280’s in Black. If your interested in trading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk