Receiver upgrade

Joe879

Hello all it’s been a while since I’ve posted, well I currently have for my 5.2 set up rf-5, rc-7, and rs-3 speakers. I’m currently using a Sony str-dh550 to power them but I want to upgrade to a better receiver, what would you guys recommend? I would like to stay between $250-$600. If anymore info is needed feel free to ask thanks 

I've been loving my new Pioneer Elite receiver more and more every day with its digital D3 amplification.

Preowned units are usually in the $350 to $700 range depending on model.

The first generation used what is called Ice Power.  I don't have any experience in those, I'd go newer with the D3 series.

I was fortunate to buy mine brand new (factory refurbished) for $455 shipped from accessories4less.com .  Not bad for a $1,000 receiver!

3 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

I've been loving my new Pioneer Elite receiver more and more every day with its digital D3 amplification.

Preowned units are usually in the $350 to $700 range depending on model.

The first generation used what is called Ice Power.  I don't have any experience in those, I'd go newer with the D3 series.

I was fortunate to buy mine brand new (factory refurbished) for $455 shipped from accessories4less.com .  Not bad for a $1,000 receiver!

What is the model of the pioneer you have? I’m interested in taking a look.

7 hours ago, Joe879 said:

Hello all it’s been a while since I’ve posted, well I currently have for my 5.2 set up rf-5, rc-7, and rs-3 speakers. I’m currently using a Sony str-dh550 to power them but I want to upgrade to a better receiver, what would you guys recommend? I would like to stay between $250-$600. If anymore info is needed feel free to ask thanks 

Joe,

PM just sent.