paydachang

5 hours ago, pzannucci said:

Very nice set up, good luck!! 

Seriously don't know why you would sell it unless you are going active with much larger Klipsch but that's just me.  KLF30s are keepers (drooling turned off) in mahogany is minty. 

Why are you so far away :(

lol I moved into a wayyy smaller place. Wish I could keep em. 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:51 PM, YMA8888 said:

Welcome to the forum. PM sent lets do it! Been lookin for Mahogany 30s for awhile. Ready when you are. Gimme a ring tonight I'll be around all evening. Info is in your meassage box.

Much appreciated

he wants to move the mains and center at the same time. You want the mains, i want the center. Can we try to make a win / win / win transaction ? 

3 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

he wants to move the mains and center at the same time. You want the mains, i want the center. Can we try to make a win / win / win transaction ? 

I would if I could but I need the center to match the towers. I'm just making it easier on his sale and taking his whole package. I've been looking and waiting for 30s and a matching C7 for a long time. I've got a super minty black C7 if you're interested. Its probably the nicest C7 I've actually ever seen. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Appreciated

5 hours ago, YMA8888 said:

I would if I could but I need the center to match the towers. I'm just making it easier on his sale and taking his whole package. I've been looking and waiting for 30s and a matching C7 for a long time. I've got a super minty black C7 if you're interested. Its probably the nicest C7 I've actually ever seen. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Appreciated

I didn't know that you were looking for the center, too, and it's good that you're able to get them all. Congrats to you, happy for you, post a few pics when you get them. I wish that Klipsch would have finished the face of the KLF towers like they did the centers. :wub:

Thanks for the offer of your C7. I am looking out for a matching Mahogany center for my Mahogany KLF30....maybe next time. :(

6 hours ago, YMA8888 said:

Oh you already have 30s in Mahogany!?

Yes :wub:

You lucky dog.

Yes :)

Thanks to @opusk2k9 for alerting me to them. I had to drive a distance in some serious snow to get them, but it was worth it. 

Lemme know if you or anyone else is interested in a mint black C7.

Thanks

Will do. You might start a FS thread to let others know. 

When are you getting the speakers from the OP? Have you been reading the KLF30 rebuild thread? 

There are some real sad stories about shipping with the usual suspects. There are some white glove shipping companies, but I've not used them. 

You can get a price from this company to get an idea of the cost

Aren't you due for a vacation? Looks like a road trip to me. 

There are a few threads about who to use for shipping. Here is one

and there is the Pony Express thread

I guess I'm backing out of the entire package deal due to some MINOR blemishes on the speakers. Its way too expensive to pay for shipping on all of the items in the package that I really dont need. I was willing to spend the extra cash to get the speakers if they were in mint condition but they are not. They are close however and in very nice shape but just not mint enough for me to spend almost 3grand to get them here. If OP would like to work something out for just the speakers instead of the whole package I would be willing to do so as that would be a bunch cheaper on shipping. If not thats cool and the package is up for grabs and good luck on your sale!

Merry Christmas and much appreciated.

Back up for sale. Local pick up preferred. Otherwise you figure out shipping so we don’t end up going back and forth. Dimensions will be listed below. 

KLF 30 52 x 21 x 21 (quantity 2) 100 lbs

UPA 5 27x 21 x 13 60 lbs 

Rx762 21 x 21 x 13 25lbs

C7 31 x 21 x 13 45 lbs

Found two surface scratches on the c7 from storage  but buffed out with wood cleaner. Updated pics below. It’s been in a temp controlled storage room for the last year. 

A9304197-ECD9-43C2-910D-E3460AC2E017.jpeg

300D2D73-4BCE-49E2-8F8E-9DD3B5D33A8B.jpeg

32D4D767-9E88-459B-90A0-462A94577B6C.jpeg

EEDF3102-AB0D-4363-8195-52710B73FA3B.jpeg

895D763E-5C7F-4867-92DA-1AD1B177A96E.jpeg

BECF7948-2C81-4AAF-8D5C-314FA252AE7D.jpeg

CCC798DC-2D5F-4954-BD29-37D684F57554.jpeg

61CA9295-CB77-4CE6-8679-73A28E4D945E.jpeg