I need the Loudspeaker Data for Crites CW1230

fluidcool

5 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

sounds like you'll need to buy one and measure everything for yourself if you want to reverse engineer things

Just still working on the one size fits all.. When I still have a pair in boxes I bought a year ago that cant handle the power in my forte 2....  Then  called Klipsch told me to use caution with the  Crites Woofers.. Bought the original Klipsch k-28-e from them.. They sound really good !!! Not as good as the K-25-k original, but close :)

Just Curious about the data on the $240 dollars worth of stored speakers I have. BTW the klipsch OEM speakers were cheaper :)

Oh yea since it will be a year before I'm back LOL... He also sent me a some botched up xover caps too LOL.. some off brand electrolytic to run in parallel over the soniccap to make up the diff in value... Needless to say all the originals caps were in spec and back in my speakers now ...  I bought the cap kit for the forte 3 xover..  :(.. Well happy new year !!!

OK, here's the thing....since they are BOBS speakers, and he doesn't want to provide that info to you, then members of this forum will likely not feel comfortable providing that info to you either, and circumventing Bob.  And, once again, the attitude and approach that you've used are not exactly winning you any converts to your cause.  Would have been much easier to simply ask if anyone had measured them and to discuss with you via PM.....rather than state that they were more expensive than OEM, that they couldn't handle your need for power, and that they didn't sound as good.  There are many folks here that have purchased and used Crites parts for many years, and Bob Crites is a very valuable asset to the Klipsch Community.

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

sounds like you'll need to buy one and measure everything for yourself if you want to reverse engineer things

20 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

OK, here's the thing....since they are BOBS speakers, and he doesn't want to provide that info to you, then members of this forum will likely not feel comfortable providing that info to you either, and circumventing Bob.  And, once again, the attitude and approach that you've used are not exactly winning you any converts to your cause.  Would have been much easier to simply ask if anyone had measured them and to discuss with you via PM.....rather than state that they were more expensive than OEM, that they couldn't handle your need for power, and that they didn't sound as good.  There are many folks here that have purchased and used Crites parts for many years, and Bob Crites is a very valuable asset to the Klipsch Community.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, fluidcool said:

He also sent me a some botched up xover caps too LOL.. some off brand electrolytic to run in parallel over the soniccap to make up the diff in value... Needless to say all the originals caps were in spec and back in my speakers now ...  I bought the cap kit for the forte 3 xover.. 

Sounds like you should be having this conversation with Bob.

• Like 1