Buyer Beware

lucky5115

Buyers Be Aware.

I trust Justin and his business to the fullest extent.  I have his Encore Kenzie preamp and his battery powered phono pre.  True craftsman quality.  I didn't get any special deal ...paid full price.  I would buy again and again.

I've had over a couple of buddies for an audio weekend who got to hear this preamp mated to some big SS Macs pushing Cornscalas.   Dead quiet with wonderful sound that fills my room.

True gentleman and open to suggestions from me on how to make better.  I find him to be humble and honest.

I continue to communicate with Justin as a friend and as a potential customer for new things.

All props from me.

jc

• Like 1

I would never presume to be owed the technical details of a product to be able to "copy" it.  Klipsch would not provide such information so that their products could be "copied," even if the requester pinky swore the "copy" is for personal use only.  No business is compelled to provide such information.  This thread should be euthanized.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jwc said:

Buyers Be Aware.

I trust Justin and his business to the fullest extent.  I have his Encore Kenzie preamp and his battery powered phono pre.  True craftsman quality.  I didn't get any special deal ...paid full price.  I would buy again and again.

I've had over a couple of buddies for an audio weekend who got to hear this preamp mated to some big SS Macs pushing Cornscalas.   Dead quiet with wonderful sound that fills my room.

True gentleman and open to suggestions from me on how to make better.  I find him to be humble and honest.

I continue to communicate with Justin as a friend and as a potential customer for new things.

All props from me.

jc

I was fortunate enough to listen to the Encore Kenzie preamp.  Pin-drop quiet.  VERY transparent sound.   Solid build quality.  Made Cornscalas and Bell's sing.

I would love to own one.

tc