RVG Edtion Blue Note Jazz CDs

rplace

I have nine (9) Rudy Van Gelder Edition Blue Note CDs for sale. I'd like to sell them as one lot.These are not garden variety CDs from the 80s when CDs first came out and they threw repackaged digital junk on some plastic. They are very nice recording of classic Blue Note offerings.

CDs are flawless. Jewel cases have typical scuffs, nothing terrible, no cracks. All artwork included. Let me know if you must have pix and I'll take some this evening.

If you are new to Jazz or wanting to expand your listening horizons Cool Struttin' and Songs for my Father are two must have Jazz recordings. Midnight Blue is probably Kenny Burrell's best. Cat Walk is great and The Sermon! well, its the Sermon, google it. The rest are all very solid. No Room for Squares you gotta have just because of the title.B)

Here are the albums.

1. Horace Silver Song for My Father RVG Edition Remaster Blue Note CD 84185
  2. Jimmy Smith The Sermon! Remaster RVG Edition CD Blue Note 4011
  3. Donald Byrd The Cat Walk RVG Editions CD Blue Note 74226
  4. Sonny Clark Cool Struttin' RVG Edition Bonus Tracks Remaster CD Blue Note 1588
  5. Hank Mobley No Room for Squares RVG Edition Remaster CD Blue Note 84149
  6. Kenny Dorham Una Mas RVG Edition Remaster CD Blue Note 84127
  7. Clifford Brown Memorial Album RVG Edition CD Remastered Jazz Blue Note 1526
  8. Kenny Burrell Midnight Blue RVG Edition Remastered CD Jazz
  9. Donald Byrd Off to the Races RVG Edition by CD Blue Note Jazz

$35 net to me for all. We can work out the shipping/payment via PM. If your a well known forum member I'll ship them ASAP on your promise that the check is in the mail.

If these are sold, I have 30 jazz CD's for sale that are some high resolution standard from about 2006 (not SACD, they are HCCD or something similar).  They were each played once and in perfect condition. 

List is here.  $150 plus shipping.  I have  packing slip but cannot find the invoice.  I will need to check the format. 

5a32ce5425990_JazzCDList.thumb.jpg.2ee478643b7bf1abcfe3919f05c82778.jpg

Thanks for the kind words rigma. Glad they arrived in one piece.

Likewise rigma was a pleasure to deal with zero drama and great conversations via PM. I could not be happier with the transaction.

Hope you like 'em, let me know how you think they sound.