Klipsch Stadium $599.00 on Amazon!

johnnydrama

18 hours ago, Schu said:

Yeah, this has been discussed for a couple weeks... they are local to me.

I assumed it had but didn’t see anything after a quick search so thought I would go ahead and post. 

I have no application for this really but thinking about grabbing one just to try it out in a couple of different rooms. If not blown away I will return it. 

I asked the klipsch warranty info message line. They said they would honor the warranty on a discontinued item purchased from an authorized dealer... but that since it had been disco'ed and parts are not available, that I might give serious second thought about making the purchase.

+1 for manufacturers honesty.

I'd still like to own one... maybe if it was around $400 shipped.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 2:14 AM, Schu said:

I asked the klipsch warranty info message line. They said they would honor the warranty on a discontinued item purchased from an authorized dealer... but that since it had been disco'ed and parts are not available, that I might give serious second thought about making the purchase.

+1 for manufacturers honesty.

I'd still like to own one... maybe if it was around $400 shipped.

So I wonder what Klipsch would do if it was under warranty and needed a repair but that they couldn’t fix it because there were no parts.