Multiple deletes images

USNRET

26 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Yes, one at a time, and then you are reverted back to the first page, no matter what page you had been on.....always a good idea to include our buddy Chad in these conversations.... @Chad

Was just trying to do this last Sunday. The current process is a PIA. Maybe a new feature could be added to the forum for 2018? 

In the meantime, I'll just link photos from my smugmug account. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 12:10 AM, USNRET said:

Really? One at a time? Me or software stupid? Yea, I know not the first one n this.

Add my vote to yours.

I deleted mine a few weeks ago watching a football game and mindlessly deleted 1+1+1+1.....for a couple of hours, then gave up.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys, even I don't have an easy way to delete them in batches. I've requested assistance from the forum software developers.

(Also, no need to ping me multiple times on a thread within the same day... ;-) )

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

It’s a pain, but start at the back, hit delete, and then hit back page twice to go back to the last page, rather than to the first page.

That's what I did, it takes that way it takes out the oldest pictures first.  I found I had posted to some threads that no longer existed so taking those out was a no-brainer.