Got 2 BNIB RP-280F's for Sale.

G-Rod

I have 2 brand new in the box RP-280F's in black for sale.  They came from Crutchfield.  I bought  them during one of their subwoofer specials. Asking $1,100.00.  I live in Lees Summit, Mo.  I'd take a paypal payment or cash.  If cash, I'd want to meet at buyers bank for withdrawl.  Let me know if interested..

On 12/16/2017 at 5:12 PM, G-Rod said:

I have 2 brand new in the box RP-280F's in black for sale.  They came from Crutchfield.  I bought  them during one of their subwoofer specials. Asking $1,100.00.  I live in Lees Summit, Mo.  I'd take a paypal payment or cash.  If cash, I'd want to meet at buyers bank for withdrawl.  Let me know if interested..

Is there really that much of a problem where you are with counterfeiting?  

I guess all these nice new scanners and printers, maybe...

Maybe you should just buy one of the pens that can check counterfeit money and meet at the police station.  I work for the city, IT department, and fortunately we're right across from the station.  That or I just call a couple to stop over at our office for a few minutes.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:37 PM, JL Sargent said:

Come on now, don't you believe most people are good and do the right thing?

Yeah, MOST people are.  But its the people who LOOK for situatiins like this to try and scam someone.