audyn cap plus question

Hi,

I had a question about the Audyn Cap Plus 2.2uF. Should this product have what looks like an embossed "sticker" wrapped around the capacitor? I've seen photo of the .15uF version where the product info/and branding appears to be embossed directly into the plastic casing itself, leading me to wonder if the 2.2uF is legit.

Thanks!

A quick search on google images comes up with a few caps that appear to have the "sticker" around them, even the partsexpress photo of that exact cap appears to have a sticker on it. Can you post a picture of what you have for comparison?

Thanks for the help - here's a pic of the back seam - label is slightly misaligned on the right edge. the finish of the label is more like an eggshell finish rather than glossy like my other brand caps and the 0.15uF I saw online. I can't really tell if it's the Teflon tape or an additional wrapper.

I'm just getting around to replacing the oil cans that leaked their contents during USPS transit!

Thanks! (I need a manicure too)

IMG_6748.jpg