TSCM bins

kg4guy

12 hours ago, Droogne said:

Oho, I would buy everything without thinking about it. Would cost me 10 000 for shipping though lol. The struggle

That is so not true. Commercial Khorn bass bins for $300 a pair and you can get them shipped for about $300-400 on a pallet. Still worth it.

7 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

That is so not true. Commercial Khorn bass bins for $300 a pair and you can get them shipped for about $300-400 on a pallet. Still worth it.

A pair of such heavy bass bins for 300-400? To Europe? :P 

EDIT: it seems you are correct! Might think about it! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Oops. I thought your were Stateside, but still worth it if you get the whole enchilada!

Well problem is that, although even with shipping the price still is within reasonable range (and it's not likely that I can find something like this in Europe), it's not such a steal anymore when considering shipping.. I'd be interested, and jump on it, if it were local and I had to pay 900 for everything (thats 150 cheaper than what I sold my fortes for :p). But I have no real urgent need for it (can use everything though, for various projects), so I dont think it's such a wise decision :s 

1 minute ago, Droogne said:

Well problem is, that even with shipping the price is still within reasonable range (and it's not likely that I can find something like this in Europe), but it's not such a steal anymore.. I'd be interested, and jump on it, if it were local and I had to pay 900 for everything (thats 150 cheaper than what I sold my fortes for :p). But I have no real urgent need for it (can use everything though, for various projects), so I dont think it's such a wise decision :s 

I totally understand. I am also resisting the temptation, as I have be downsizing ALL of my horns with MEH technology. This would be a step backwards for me (size wise at least) and start to fill whatever space I just freed up by selling of some really terrific subwoofer cabinets (Danley TH-50s). These would strictly be "shop speakers" for me and I can live with Heresy's for that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2017 at 4:39 PM, kg4guy said:

Anyone interested in any of these going to head up Weds to pick them up I only want 2 .email me direct if interested aayrassian@yahoo.com

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/msg/d/professional-theatre-concert/6429229447.html

I see the CL listing has expired, did you buy the whole lot?