Who's Gifting Klipsch for Christmas!?

johnnydrama

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

You've never heard " it's the thought that counts"? And I bet Carl thought long and hard on giving these up -- 

Actually my daughter popped into my head the instant I got these.  She loves music and will really enjoy these.

2 hours ago, johnnydrama said:

Just picked up 5 Klipsch Grooves on Amazon for $50 each as prize drawings for my company Christmas party!

Who and what else are you guys gifting Klipsch for the holidays?

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

I got a Groove for each daughter. Hoping they work well as they are wrapped and under the tree. That $50 deal was too good to pass up.

You won't get a better Bluetooth speaker than a Groove for $50.  I've had mine for a year and half and it's been great.  I've taken it on float trips, used it in the garage, in the kitchen.  I saw that deal on Amazon and am still mulling it over as a last-minute gift.   I think my GF would rather have some R6-ii earbuds though...

I'm giving my son some RB5's , RS3s and a RSW 10 and an old receiver for a computer set up.  He asked me a few months ago if I didn't have a couple of old speakers he could hook up to his computer.   The speakers were purchases from History Kid and Rivernuggets.  He is in Colorado working in Keystone being a ski bum.  

• Like 1